Real Self-Care is a digital toolkit to help busy world-changers craft awesome self-care – and includes two modules:
MODULE ONE: SET YOUR FOUNDATION
- The 4 Pillars of Awesome Self-Care, a 40-minute video training to craft self-care from scratch, setting you on a solid foundation
- The 4 Pillars of Awesome Self-Care workbook to discover and define what Custom, Intuitive, Feasible, and Kind self-care means to you – and how to bring awesome self-care to life.
- The video slides as a pdf and the audio as an mp3 to refresh your self-care on the go.
- Your copy of the Liberatory Self-Care Manifesto, my now-retired first e-book.
MODULE TWO: GATHER INSPIRATION
- The original Real Self-Care, a 30-day inspiration manual, self-care journal, and compendium of delight – delivered as a pdf. It contains 30 in-depth self-care practices, plus journaling space for you to experiment with and reflect on new practices.
- A copy of my mini-book, 108 Self-Care Ideas for Worldchangers. Need even more self-care inspiration? I’ve got 108 more ideas for you that range from cozy to kooky.
- The Crafting a Self-Care Menu workbook – to translate all the new inspiration into actionable, daily-life practice to nourish you in any moment.
- My most robust resource guide ever, delivered as a pdf, so you can dive deeper. I’m opening my self-care treasure trove to show you my most-loved self-care tools.
- A pretty desktop wallpaper, to inspire you always.
MODULE THREE: MAKE IT MEANINGFUL
- A video workshop on Setting Intention and bringing more intentionality, meaning, and alignment to your self-care practice, no matter the circumstances.
- The Setting Intention workbook – to begin infusing your life with greater intention and specific practices to bring your intention to life.
- The Create a Daily Ritual workbook. Looking to infuse your daily life with more experiences of mindfulness and the sacred? Create highly personal, yet simple rituals with this sweet workbook.
- An outline and cheatsheet for the Setting Intention Video – so you can follow along in written form.
- An mp3 recording of the Setting Intention Video – so you can listen to it as a podcast
- A Real Self-Care playlist, to uplift your mood with some of my favorite songs.
includes: the Real Self-Care e-book and resource compendium